Companies have access to troves of data, but they often lack the technology to centralize data, capture trends, and act on those insights. Customer data platforms (CDPs) help companies solve this problem by unifying customer data from multiple systems and channels. When you break down data silos and make data accessible across the organization, you can quickly pivot strategies and deliver experiences that meet customer expectations.
To help brands understand the business value of CDPs and how industry leaders use CDPs to deliver real-time customer experiences, we created a knowledge hub with crucial information. Here are a few examples of what’s included in the hub:
Digital Marketing Expert Discusses Customer Data Platforms on Blue Acorn iCi’s The Funnel: An Experience Driven Commerce Podcast
We interviewed Navin Kumar, Principal Consultant Digital Marketing at Infosys, to dive into the why, what, and how of CDPs. You’ll learn:
- What is a customer data platform?
- What are common business challenges a CDP can solve?
- What common mistakes do companies make when implementing a CDP solution?
Executive Perspective: How to Automate Personalization with a CDP
In Blue Acorn iCi’s Executive Perspective series, Greg Boone, Co-CEO at Blue Acorn iCi, shares examples of how industry leaders use CDPs to automate personalization and how to know if a CDP is right for your business.
Whitepaper: Deliver Real-Time Customer Experiences with Adobe Experience Platform
Adobe Experience Platform’s benefits span across data governance, advanced analytics, real-time personalization, and omnichannel orchestration. In Blue Acorn iCi’s recent whitepaper, we cover:
- What makes Adobe Experience Platform stand out from other CDP solutions
- How the platform can help businesses personalize omnichannel experiences in a cookieless world
- How Adobe Experience Platform empowers employees to deliver relevant customer interactions online and offline
Did you know, companies that effectively use customer data platforms see 2.5 times more in customer lifetime value than those that don’t? If you’d like to speak with an expert about implementing or optimizing a customer data platform, contact us today.